- Allahabad Bank Car Loan also offers Funding up to 100% of Car’s ex-showroom price
- This Bank also loans tenure up to 7 years.
- Bank also Pre-Qualified Car Loans for existing customers.
- Moreover, It also offers an attractive Interest Rate @ 9.20%
- Allahabad Bank Car Loan also offers Easy and simple documentation
- No income document is also not required in Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Bank Car Loan provides Flexible and Affordable repayment options
- Uniquely it also offers Quick and Instant approval of Loan
- Moreover, this Bank also offers Attractive deals from associated car dealers
- Additionally, Bank also provides Insurance cover, repayable along with EMI.
- Allahabad Bank Car Loan provides Zero Pre-payment charges under ‘Multi Advantage Car Loans’ product
- Special Offer for existing Allahabad customers is also offered by the Bank
Car Loan Documents
Simple and easy documentation Car loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
[tabby title=”Car Loan Eligibility”]
Car Loan Eligibility Criteria
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Have had a job for at least 2 years and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 15,000/- per month net income
Rs. 20,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Cochin, Hyderabad
* Interest rate can vary as per individual’s portfolio.
* All loans repayment period are over 6 months. No short-term loans.
* Credit at the sole discretion of the Banks we have a tie-up with.
* The Organisation does not charge money from customers.