[tabby title=”Why Andhra Bank Car Loan “]
- Funding up to 100% of Car’s ex-showroom price
- Loan tenure up to 7 years.
- Pre-Qualified Car Loans for existing customers.
- Attractive Interest Rate @ 9.20%
- Easy and simple documentation
- No income document
- Flexible and Affordable repayment options
- Quick and Instant approval of Loan
- Attractive deals from associated car dealers
- Insurance cover, repayable along with EMI.
- Zero Pre-payment charges under ‘Multi Advantage Car Loans’ product
- Special Offer for existing Allahabad customers
[tabby title=”Car Loan Documents”]
Car Loan Documents
Simple and easy documentation Car loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
[tabby title=”Car Loan Eligibility”]
Car Loan Eligibility Criteria
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Have had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 12,000/- per month net income
Rs. 15,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, cochin)