Bayerische Motoren Werke, usually known as BMW, is a leading German Automobile Company that is well known for luxury cars. BMW has new 11 models in India, which are: BMW 1 Series, BMW X1, BMW 3 Series, BMW 3 Series GT, BMW 5 Series, BMW X5, BMW X3, BMW Z4, BMW 7 Series, BMW 6 Series, BMW 4 Series and BMW i8. Own your favourite BMW Car that you have always dreamt with attractive features of a Car Loan. We offer car loans for New Car, Pre-Owned car and even a loan against car. Avail the best BMW Car Loan on cheapest interest rates and Affordable EMIs. Drive your dream BMW Car and make your journey classic and comfortable.
- Loan up to 100% of ex-showroom price.
- Loan tenure up to 7 years.
- Pre-Qualified Car Loans for existing customers.
- Attractive rate of interest.
- Easy documentation.
- Flexible repayment options.
- Fast, Reliable Service.
- Attractive deals from associated car dealers.
- Insurance cover for Loan Liability available, repayable along with EMI.
- Zero Pre-payment charges under ‘MultiAdvantage Car Loans’ product.
Car Loan Eligibility
- The candidate should be above 25 years old at the time of application, and upto 58 years of age at the time of maturity of the loan.
- Annual income of at least Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- The total employment stability should be more than 2 years and current employment stability of minimum 1 year.
For Self-Employed Individuals
- Any proprietor, partner, professional or director above 28 years but below 65 years at the time of the loan maturity.
- Gross annual income of at least Rs. 2.00 lac.
Current business stability should be 2 years or total more than 3 years.
- Firm should have a minimum PAT (profit after tax) of Rs. 2.00 lakh Business income as per ITR or Profit as per P/L.
- Current business stability should be 2 years or total more than 3 years.
Private-public ltd co
- Limited companies should have been in existence for at least 3 years.
- Minimum PAT (profit after tax) of Rs. 2.00 lakh Business income as per ITR or Profit as per
Car Loan Documents
Keeping your convenience in mind, we ask you for minimal mandatory documents for the sanctioning of your car loan.
- Self-Employed individuals: Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years.
- Partnership Firms, Societies & Companies: Income Tax returns of 2 previous financial years along with complete financial/audit report.
- Documents supporting customer information: Identity Proof, Signature Proof,Recent passport size colour photograph and Address Proof as per Bank norms (Dialabank representative will help you choose suitable documents).
- Business/employment stability proof.
- Ownership proof required if self-employed individuals.
- Bank statements.
- Partnership Firms: Partnership deed and Letter signed by all partners authorizing one partner to execute the required Car Loans documentation.
- Societies and Companies: Resolution by Board of Directors (or such managing body) & Memorandum & Articles of Association (or Society/Trust deed).Our representative will help you with the formats of documents and the information required.