[tabby title=”Car loan”]
Bayerische Motoren Werke, usually known as BMW, is a leading German Automobile Company that is well known for luxury cars. BMW has new 11 models in India, which are: BMW 1 Series, BMW X1, BMW 3 Series, BMW 3 Series GT, BMW 5 Series, BMW X5, BMW X3, BMW Z4, BMW 7 Series, BMW 6 Series, BMW 4 Series and BMW i8. Own your favourite BMW Car that you have always dreamt with attractive features of a Car Loan. We offer car loans for New Car, Pre-Owned car and even a loan against car. Avail the best BMW Car Loan on cheapest interest rates and Affordable EMIs. Drive your dream BMW Car and make your journey classic and comfortable.
- Loan up to 100% of ex-showroom price.
- Loan tenure up to 7 years.
- Pre-Qualified Car Loans for existing customers.
- Attractive rate of interest.
- Easy documentation.
- Flexible repayment options.
- Fast, Reliable Service.
- Attractive deals from associated car dealers.
- Insurance cover for Loan Liability available, repayable along with EMI.
- Zero Pre-payment charges under ‘MultiAdvantage Car Loans’ product.
[tabby title=”Car Loan Eligibility”]
- The candidate should be above 25 years old at the time of application, and upto 58 years of age at the time of maturity of the loan.
- Annual income of at least Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- The total employment stability should be more than 2 years and current employment stability of minimum 1 year.
For Self-Employed Individuals
- Any proprietor, partner, professional or director above 28 years but below 65 years at the time of the loan maturity.
- Gross annual income of at least Rs. 2.00 lac.
Current business stability should be 2 years or total more than 3 years.
- Firm should have a minimum PAT (profit after tax) of Rs. 2.00 lakh Business income as per ITR or Profit as per P/L.
- Current business stability should be 2 years or total more than 3 years.
Private-public ltd co
- Limited companies should have been in existence for at least 3 years.
- Minimum PAT (profit after tax) of Rs. 2.00 lakh Business income as per ITR or Profit as per
[tabby title=”Car Loan Documents”]
Keeping your convenience in mind, we ask you for minimal mandatory documents for the sanctioning of your car loan.
- Self-Employed individuals: Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years.
- Partnership Firms, Societies & Companies: Income Tax returns of 2 previous financial years along with complete financial/audit report.
- Documents supporting customer information: Identity Proof, Signature Proof,Recent passport size colour photograph and Address Proof as per Bank norms (Dialabank representative will help you choose suitable documents).
- Business/employment stability proof.
- Ownership proof required if self-employed individuals.
- Bank statements.
- Partnership Firms: Partnership deed and Letter signed by all partners authorizing one partner to execute the required Car Loans documentation.
- Societies and Companies: Resolution by Board of Directors (or such managing body) & Memorandum & Articles of Association (or Society/Trust deed).Our representative will help you with the formats of documents and the information required.