Car Loan Barmer
Buy your dream car with our flexible offers and hassle free process. We provide speedy loan processing at attractive interest rates and a quick doorstep services. Enjoy the easy processing and flexible schemes.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for a Car Loan in Barmer?
- A borrower must be an Indian resident
- Minimum Income of Rs 15,000 per month
- Minimum 1 year Residential stability is mandatory
- Minimum 21 years of age is mandatory
- Minimum 1 year of employment stability is must
What documents are required to apply for a Car Loan in Barmer?
When you apply for a Car Loan, these are the documents which are commonly required, so keep them handy.
- Income proof: Need to submit your salary slips for the last three months and the statements of your bank account for last six months. For self-employed people, the requirement is to submit the audited bank account statements for last six months.
- Employment Proof: Need to submit a copy of the appointment letter and a certificate of employment issued by your company. For self-employed individuals, the partnership deed or business establishment documents need to be submitted.
- Tax Proof: Need to submit the IT return or Form 16 documents for the last two years.
- Address Proof: Any government sanctioned KYC document can be submitted as proof of residence.
- Age Proof: Any government sanctioned KYC document can be submitted as proof of age.
Factors that affect Car Loan Interest rates in Barmer
- Credit history: The interest rate depends on the credit history you have built in past years, the high cibil score will not only help you in getting a loan but will also empower you with a strong bargaining power.
- Income level: Higher the income better are the chances for the approval of higher loan amount.
- Amount of down payment: Higher the down payment made lesser will be the amount that the bank will have to lend you. As a result, the bank’s risk will go down. Also, it shows that your financial position is sound. You may get loan at a lower interest rate from the bank.
- Tenure of the loan: Car loan is generally available for tenure of up to 7 years. It is generally seen that banks charge a higher interest rate for a loan of the shorter time period and vice versa. Longer tenors will enhance repayment capacity.
- Car model and age: It is necessary for the bank to consider the car model in deciding the interest rate as on sale every model may not fetch the expected price. New cars are more easily financed than used cars; a high-end model will be expensive which means the borrower has to be able to pay the required down payment.
A Little About Barmer: Barmer is the district headquarters of the Barmer district in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is a Group ‘C’ city for living standards, and the headquarters of the Barmer Taluka. In 12th century this region was known as Mallani.