Why Car Loan Tinsukia
“Save your precious time. No frequent visits to any bank. We will assist you in getting the Best Car Loan in Tinsukia to buy your dream car. The Best Car Loan according to your needs will knock at your door. Avail the Cheapest Car Loan Tinsukia without any hectic procedure and cherish your life with the thrilling and breathtaking ride of your dream car.”
What is Car Loan?
A car loan is a financial help offered by banks and NBFC’s to fulfill your dream of having your own car. The banks provide necessary funding for purchasing a car which can be on Ex-Showroom Price or On-Road Price of the car. The Loan amount is offered on Interest charges which vary from bank to bank. You can pay for the vehicle in easy installments.
About Tinsukia: Tinsukia is a city and municipal board in Tinsukia district, Assam, India. It is situated 480 kilometres north-east of Guwahati and 84 kilometres away from the border with Arunachal Pradesh.
Car Loan Documents
Car Loan Documents
Simple and easy documentation (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
Car Loan Eligibility
Car Loan Eligibility Criteria
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Have had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
Our Loan Partners