Gold Loan Rajkot
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is a very simple concept and in this type of loan, A customer pledges gold such as jewelry, ornaments etc. as security for taking the loan. This type of loan is useful if you are in need of money for immediate expenses. And also expect to be able to pay it back in the short term. It is cheaper and faster as compared to personal loan. The banker uses the gold as security against latent mortgage default by the customer. The loan that is against gold is a specific percentage of the value of the gold. The gold has been pledged and the loan is sanctioned after analysis of basic documents. The amount is then given to the customer in the form of cash, account transfer or demand draft. These are short-term loans and the repayment period can vary from one month to a few years.
Rajkot is the fourth largest city in the state of Gujarat after Ahmedabad, Surat, and Vadodara. It is known for its historical landmarks such as Mohandas Gandhi High School, Kaba Gandhi No Delo, Watson Museum, Rotary Dolls Museum, Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium. The city contributes to the economy of the state with heavy and small-scale industries under the patronage of Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC) and Gujarat State Financial Corporation (GSFC).Get your Gold Loan Rajkot and avail the best offers.
Why Gold Loan
- Know your Gold Loan eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
- Highly competitive interest rates for Gold Loans.
- Special offers, interest rates and nominal charges for account holders.
- Special Gold Loan offers* for womens.
- ROI for tenure less than 1 year is also available at 1%.
- Generally gold loan is available at the interest rate of 10.0% to 14.5%.
- In rural areas Agricultural loan against gold is also available for agriculturist at very nominal rate of Interest of 7%-8%, proof of agricultural document needs to be provided.
- Many go for the fulfillment of their short-term goal through gold loans, such as their child’s education, marriage or other family problems. Many think that instead of keeping it idle at home or in a locker, the gold loan is the best option.
- Simple documentation
- Competitive pricing
- Gold Loan disbursal in just 30 minutes*
- Transparent procedure
- Gold Loans available for various needs.
Gold Loan Documents
Documentation For Gold Loan
Simple and easy documentation for Gold Loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). This loan is not valid for Gold Biscuits and Mangalsutra.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Passport size photographs.
Gold Loan Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria For Gold Loan
- Age: 21 to 65 years.
- Profession: Anybody with a steady source of income including Bank’s Employees, Pensioners.
- Borrower will be given an option to pay only interest. This is applicable during the entire term. And at the end of the tenure, you can pay the complete borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Customer must have minimum gold of 20 grams.
- Should have documents that are required and gold (not less than 22 karats).
Terms And Conditions
Know about the terms and conditions:
- Foreclosure Charges- charges that are to be paid when the loan is closed before the tenure is completed.
- Foreclosure charges can be up to 1%.The minimum loan tenure is 6 Months. So,foreclosure charges after 6 months are 0.
- Charges for late payment of Loan Amount.
- 2% p.a. as penal interest over and above the applicable rate of interest.