Gold Loan is one of the best solutions for your financial needs. You can get Gold Loan whenever you need cash for children’s education, business expansion, automobile purchase or down payment etc. By pledging gold ornaments, and coins etc. the moneylender offers you with liquidity at a reasonable interest rate. The loan is sanctioned to after verification of basic documents and satisfactory evaluation of the gold pledged. This specific loan is a quick and botheration free finance alternative requiring less paperwork. Instead of keeping that gold ornaments in your safe, you can use them to meet those cash emergencies. Being a dweller of Sonipat, you can go for Gold Loan Sonipat.
Gold Loan Sonipat Features
• Being a borrower you can get a loan more than 80% of the gold value, relying on the moneylender.
• No need to sell your gold ornaments in the hours of an emergency. On repayment of the taken loan, your gold will be back to you.
• The complete loan may be paid again whenever it possible. You no need to pay any charges for pre-closing the loans.
• Short term- varying from three months
• An individual of less income group or belongs to rural or lower economic zone is also eligible to avail this loan.
Loan against gold needs less credit appraisal of the borrower whereas while applying for a personal loan, you need to go through the lengthy documentation process. Usually, a borrower needs to provide the following KYC (Know Your Customer) documents.
• Loan application which includes your passport size photo.
• Proof of identity, for example, PAN card, passport, voters ID
• Signature proof like driving license, government ID card, passport, PAN card, bankers verification, photo credit/debit card with signature, bankers verification
• Residence proof like ration card, passport, electricity bill, passport, municipal/property tax receipts, driving license, sale agreement, leave and license agreement (if accommodation is rented).
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Sonipat
Any salaried or self-employed person is eligible to apply for Gold Loan. The person should be 21 years of age or more than that. Gold Loan includes quick approval and disbursal with no lengthy paperwork and formalities. You can take help of Gold Loan calculator. The online device will help you know the loan sum.
Sonipat, Haryana India
Sonipat is spelled as Sonepat as well. It’s a city and Municipal Corporation in Haryana (India). Delhi is around 43 kilometers away from Sonipat and the city comes under the NCR (National Capital Region).
As we know today most banks provide a gold loan at attractive interest rates and various schemes. Now there’s a reason why should you choose us, firstly provide information and assistance regarding all finance related queries and secondly on one platform you can get information of India’s top banks Gold Loan’s schemes, the rate of interest and features etc. Instead of getting in touch with each and every bank it will be good to get in touch with us.