[tabby title=”HSBC Bank Personal Loan”]
WHY HSBC PERSONAL LOAN ?
• Simple documentation
• Competitive pricing
• Personal loan disbursal in just 2 days*
• Transparent procedure
• Personal loans available for various needs
What do we offer?
• Know your Personal loan eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
• Highly competitive interest rates for personal loans.
• Special offers, interest rates and nominal charges for HSBC Bank account holders.
• Special personal loan offers* for women employees.
[tabby title=”HSBC Personal loan Documents”]
HSBC Personal Loan Documents
HSBC offers you personal loans with simple and easy documentation process (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement. Documents required are:
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
[tabby title=”HSBC Personal Loan Eligibility”]
HSBC Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
You are eligible if you are:
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Have had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 12,000/- per month net income
Rs. 15,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, cochin)