ICICI Bank Two Wheeler Loan
ICICI(Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is a private sector Bank. ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational Banking and Financial service and the parent company was formed in 1955 as a joint-venture of World Bank, India’s public-sector bank and public-sector insurance companies in India and founded as Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India. The bank launched Internet Banking Operation in 1998. The bank has 4,450 branches and 13,995 ATMs in India and has a presence in 19 countries including India.
Two Wheeler Loan
ICICI bank Two Wheeler loans are a path to achieve your dream of riding a bike. ICICI bike credits satisfy your desire of riding the fantasy bicycle in a fast and bother free path, by giving incredible offers. Pick the ride that fits in your plan of things and goes ahead. Two wheeler loans is a smart choice to own your own vehicle. ICICI bank knows the need of every Indian and offers Two Wheeler loans at affordable prices and in a simple process.
Features and Benefits
- Tenure range of the loan from a period of 1 Year to 3 years
- Two wheeler loans are available from Rs.20k
- ‘No income proof schemes’
- The financing costs are reasonable, moderate and attractive, in contrast to the bank’s rivals.
- ICICI bank bike loan available for both salaried and self-employed
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan
- The applicant should not be a minor. The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 65 years.
- She/he should be an Indian resident.
- The applicant should be employed (Salaried and Self-Employed).
- The income of the applicant should be more than Rs. 6000 per month at least.
The rates of interest start at 11.50% per annum.
Documents Required for Two Wheeler Loan
Two passports sized colored photographs (without spectacles)
One proof of Identity:
Voter ID card
Anyone of above can be valid.
One proof of residence:
Voter ID card
Water and electricity bills for the last six months
How to apply?
You can easily apply online.
Visit www.bestloandeal.in on google.