IDBI provides Agricultural Finance Gold Loan. A loan against gold helps you meeting instant agricultural or allied needs. A borrower can use the loan sum for meeting social commitments and medical needs etc. This loan is offered to dealers, independent companies and to merchants as well to finance their commercial purposes.
IDBI Bank Gold Loan’s Features:
• Minimum Loan Amount: Under this scheme, a borrower can avail minimum amount of Rs. 10,000.
• Maximum Loan Amount: Under this scheme, a borrower can avail minimum amount of Rs. 5, 00000
• Loan Tenure: The minimum loan IDBI Agricultural Finance Gold Loan tenure is 30 days. Maximum duration is 2 years.
IDBI Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
To get IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan, you should need to be a farmer or related to agricultural business.
IDBI Bank Gold Loan Documentation:
• Election’s ID
• PAN Card
• Photo Credit Card
• Existing customer’s introduction
• Driving License
• The introduction of applicant by his/her bank.
If you’re self-employed individuals then it’s not compulsory to show income proof. This depends on the Bank’s discretion. The income proof of a borrower should contain a bank statement of on year and last year’s income tax returns.
• Utility Bill
• Credit Card Bill
• Ration Card
• Driving License
• Existing customer’s introduction or introduction of applicant by his/her bank.
Proof of Business
• Electricity Bill
• Telephone Bill
• Sales tax certificate/lease deed for shops and establishments.
Self Employed: If you’re self-employed then the essential documents that have to be given is a valid certificate for a professional degree.
• Applicant’s photo
• Proforma Invoice
• Loan account statements
• bank account statements
As we know today most banks provide a gold loan at attractive interest rates and various schemes. Now there’s a reason why should you choose us, firstly provide information and assistance regarding all finance related queries and secondly on one platform you can get information of India’s top banks Gold Loan’s schemes, the rate of interest and features etc. Instead of getting in touch with each and every bank it will be good to get in touch with us.