Why Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan
- Know your Personal loan eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
- Highly competitive interest rates for personal loans.
- Special offers, interest rates and nominal charges for Kotak Mahindra Bank account holders.
- Special personal loan offers* for women employees.
- Simple documentation
- Competitive pricing
- Personal loan disbursal in just 2 days*
- Transparent procedure
- Personal loans available for Marriage and other Personal Needs
- Apply online for Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan and Get Loan Approval in 4hrs
Kotak Mahindra Loan Documents
Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Documents
Simple and easy documentation for Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
Kotak Mahindra Loan Eligibility
Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Have had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 12,000/- per month net income
Rs. 15,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, cochin)