Why Standard Chartered Car Loan
Are financial problems resisting your desires of buying a car? Press a brake on your out flowing thoughts. Standard Chartered Bank is here with its best offer on Car Loan. It is well known for its attractive and reliable services. Get the Best Standard Chartered Bank Car Loan with Affordable Interest Rates & EMIs. BestLoanDeal will help you in availing the best Car loan, with instant and quick approval. Cherish your life with the ride of a fascinating car. Enjoy the incredible drive and make your life colorful.
- Know your Car loan Eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
- Loan Tenure up to 7 years
- Highly competitive & Cheapest Interest Rates for Car loans.
- Special offers, Easy EMIs and nominal charges for Standard Chartered Bank account holders.
- Special Car loan offers* for women employees.
- Simple documentation
- Instant Approval
- Car loan disbursal in just 2 days*
- Transparent procedure
- Car loans available for various needs
Standard Chartered Car Loan Documents
Standard Chartered Bank Car Loan Documents
Simple and easy Documentation for Standard Chartered Bank Car loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
Standard Chartered Car Loan Eligibility
Standard Chartered Bank Car Loan Eligibility Criteria
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Have had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 15,000/- per month net income